MetaTrader4 professional trading software developed by the MetaQuotes Software Corp in 2000, has fast become the most popular Forex trading software used today.
Due to popular demand many Forex brokers who traditionally offered their own in house trading software, have adopted the MT4 charting thus making it the most recognized forex trading software in use today.
The MT4 software can be downloaded free off the internet from over 100 forex brokers; allowing traders a wide choice.
There are also many sites and forums available on the internet to assist traders in selecting the best brokers utilizing the MT4 software.
The MT4 software is extremely easy to download and can be up and running within minutes even by a novice. Some of the numerous features include:
• Multiple free forex tading charts on a single screen that retain all their settings and are immediately available each and every time the charting is switched on.
• Template and profile facilities to set up various trading strategies that are instantly available to the trader at the click of a mouse.
• Dozens of analytical tools and indicators to assist traders with trading decisions.
• Easy to use trading terminal with user friendly order facilities.
• Automated trading facilities (called expert advisors) that can implement trading strategies even while the trader sleeps.
• Back testing facilities to assist a trader with testing trading strategies
• Mql4 language (linked to the charting) that allows traders to develop their own indicators and automated trading systems based on the mql4 programming language.
• All inclusive charting software that can show various charts, pricing for various currencies, trading terminal and analytical tools all on the same screen.
• Trading alerts that will set off an alarm when certain preset events occur, either with pricing or indicators. This caters for traders who do not have the time to sit and watch a computer screen all day but can still react when their pre-set conditions have been met.
These are but a few of the numerous facilities available on the MT4 trading platform.
Over and above the standard indicators and analytical tools literally thousands of custom indicators and expert advisors have been developed by traders around the world; giving traders more options than any one trader could ever use. Even if you are not a computer programmer the internet is rife with traders who can turn your trading strategy into and automated system for you.
The MT4 Forex trading software also caters for mobile trading that offers a wide range of professional analytical tools and trading facilities for the trader who is constantly on the move but needs to be up to date on the latest market moves and news.
The MT4 trading platform also offers all the accounting facilities you will need to keep track of your trading activities including all orders, actual trades, margin, pending orders and keeps a real time running total of your account balance. All this allows the trader to spend more time making important trading decisions and less time doing administration.
This user friendly MetaTrader software is the most widely recognized worldwide forex trading software that caters for both the novice and professional trader alike.
Note: The MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform is also available and are designed to provide brokerage services to traders in Forex, CFD, Futures, as well as Stock markets.